Compatible Inverter Brands
Ground Eco 48v 50Ah lithium battery is a flexiable combination solution. Add more units can increase the voltage or capacity. This can meet different application requirments. Widely used in microgrid energy storage, photovoltaic energy storage, computer data ROM stand-by power, UPS and etc.
Each battery rack has its dedicated battery management circuitry and can be safely used individually or in parallel (to increase capacity) as key storage element in a modern Energy Storage System.
When used properly these battery racks can provide decade long usable life.
● Optimized for photovoltaic applications, using high temperature and high cycle life active materials;
● Increased energy in given space;
● Parallel connection available for flexible system capacity extension;
● High operational reliability;
● Optimized supervision strategy through remote control/diagnostic;
● Very long life time;
● Preventive but not premature replacement at end of life;
● Maintenance free throughout lifetime;
● Compatible with most of the available hybrid inverters;
● Compact and fashionable design fits in your sweet home environment;
● Conforms to safety standards of IEC62133, CE, UN38.3
High cycle life and deep cycle ability
≥6000 cycles@80% DOD @ (+25°C/+77°F).
● Intelligent monitoring
The monitoring unit checks the charging and discharging current,voltage, battery surface temperature and ambient temperature automatically.
● Lightweight, high energy density standby power
The EverExceed lithium batteries, due to their excellent properties,are the optimal energy storage solution where limited space and weight are important factors.
As EverExceed LiFePO4 batteries adopt the most advanced lithium iron technology, there is no risk of explosion and fire.It is designed for residential and commercial applications with absolute safety.
● Intelligent battery management system
The battery system adopts a special BMS,high performance battery management module which is featured with voltage,current and temperature protection and a preferable communication between the battery system and the host.